Lamberts Vitamin B-100 Complex Description
- B vitamins are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly
- A high potency, comprehensive complex of the important B vitamin group
- Contains high levels of inositol and the 'brainfood' choline
- Also includes good levels of folic acid and vitamin B6 which play an important role in cardiovascular health through their role in the regulation of homocysteine in the blood
- This high strength product is useful in situations where someone requires a fast improvement in their intake of B vitamins due to a very high requirement
Almost every process in the body requires B vitamins. They are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly. They are also needed for healthy skin, hair and nails.
The functions of the B vitamins are synergistic so a deficient intake of one or more of them may cause deficiencies in the others by hindering their utilisation. Consequently, most practitioners prefer to give a B Complex (either on its own or in combination with some of the single B vitamins) when supplementation is long-term.
Lamberts® Vitamin B-100 Complex is a high strength product that is useful in situations where someone requires a fast boost to their intake of B vitamins. In most situations this product should be used for short term supplementation, typically two months, after which time our B-50 complex will provide adequate levels of the B vitamins. Several of the B vitamins are known to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to normal psychological function. Others are recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the maintenance of normal skin. Made in the UK and produced in premises that operate to stringent GMP pharmaceutical standards. Extra High strength B vitamin complex. One-a-day, short term use. One-a-day taste free coated tablets
Lamberts Vitamin B-100 Complex tablets Ingredients
A clear coated yellow/white speckled oval tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 100mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)) 100mg
- Niacin (as Nicotinamide) 100mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 50mg
- Folic Acid 400µg
- Vitamin B12 100µg
- Biotin 100µg
- Pantothenic Acid 100mg
- Choline Bitartrate 100mg
- Inositol 100mg
- PABA 30mg
Cellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Lamberts Vitamin B-100 Complex tablets Dosage
1 tablet daily.
Lamberts Vitamin B-100 Complex tablets warnings
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
- Taking this product may occasionally result in a darker yellow colouration of the urine is normal. This is harmless and indicates the body is using the Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) effectively.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- Long term intake of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light. Legal Category Food supplement.
Lamberts are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare professionals. Read more about Lamberts HealthCare here
Lamberts Vitamin B-100 Complex - tabs
Our Price: £16.95(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£14.13 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 16 Loyalty Points