Lamberts Selenium 200mcg 60Tabs
Using a combination of two well-researched forms of selenium: L-selenomethionine and sodium selenite, Lamberts Selenium 200µg is produced in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
- 60 Tablets.
- Yeast free.
- One-a-day formula.
- Produced in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
What are the benefits of taking selenium?
- Uses a combination of L-selenomethionine and sodium selenite - both of which are well-researched forms of selenium.
- Each tablet contains 200µg of selenium, more than twice the level found in most multivitamin & mineral formulas.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails as well as the regular function of the immune system.
- Involved in the protection of cells from oxidative stress (by free radicals) and plays a role in male fertility as it contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
What is selenium used for?
Selenium acts as an antioxidant, which are substances that help our bodies to destroy or quench harmful free radicals that are produced quite naturally in the human body and which, if allowed to proceed unchecked, can harm organs & tissues.
Take one tablet daily.
Each tablet delivers: Selenium (L-Selenomethionine and Sodium Selenite) 200µg.
Tableted With: DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose Tablet Coating, (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Glycerine), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate).
There are no known cautions at the recommended usage.