Lamberts Pulse is a two-a-day formula, combining 1300mg of pure fish oil with 100mg of CoQ10. It is one of the strongest food supplements available, right here in the UK, and is therefore widely recommended by many practitioners.
- 90 Capsules.
- A concentrated fish oil.
- EPA 715mg/DHA 286mg.
- Widely recommended by practitioners.
- Provides a full 1040mg of Omega 3's.
- Plus a full 100mg of Co-Enzyme Q10.
- One of the strongest available in the UK.
- Undergoes a sophisticated purification process.
- Two a day formula, enabling a smaller capsule size.
What is Omega 3 and CoQ10 good for?
The most beneficial ingredients in fish oil are the two omega 3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and this unique formula provides an impressive 715mg of EPA and 286mg of DHA per two capsules. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA. Another nutrient that has been at the heart of research is CoQ10 and Lamberts have included a full 100mg per two capsules. This nutrient is often recommended as part of a heart health regime and to those on statins, the Cholesterol lowering medicine that has been shown to deplete the body of CoQ10.
What makes Lamberts Pulse stand out?
These capsules contain a concentrated fish oil which provides a full 1040mg of omega 3's per two capsules. The fish oil undergoes a sophisticated purification process that ensures it is largely odour free, with levels of contaminants well below the strict EU maximum limits. The oil is then protected from oxidation while it is in the capsules by the inclusion of natural Vitamin E (and CoQ10).
Adults only, take two capsules daily.
Two capsules delivers:
|Fish Body Oil Concentrate ||1300mg |
|Providing Omega 3 fatty acids ||1040mg |
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ||715mg |
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ||286mg |
|Co-Enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) ||100mg |
Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerine, Colour: Iron Oxide).
- Contains fish.
- For adults only. Keep out of reach & sight of kids.
- Women should not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This product is not suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
- Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using fish oil.
Lamberts are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare professionals. Read more about Lamberts HealthCare here
Our Price: £29.95(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£24.96 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 29 Loyalty Points