Lamberts Probioguard Description
Probioguard® contains four carefully selected strains of friendly bacteria, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium, Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp bulgaricus, which have been widely used in clinical studies. These species of bacteria are specially selected for use when travelling, as local cuisine can expose the gut to new challenges where different bacteria strains may be present and this can unsettle digestion.
Probioguard® is suitable for:
- People considering travelling abroad
- People who have used a course of antibiotics
- People with regular bloating problems or on-going digestive disturbances.
This product is stored in refrigerated conditions until despatch to ensure maximum potency. The special pot also contains an inbuilt desiccant, as viability of probiotics is largely determined by the moisture content of the atmosphere surrounding the capsules.
This product is suitable for people of all ages.
Lamberts Probioguard - More Info
- 4 strain probiotic for those travelling, or following a course of antibiotics
- Each capsule provides 4 billion live bacteria
- Consisting of four carefully selected strains of bacteria
- Suitable for people considering travelling abroad, or have used a course of antibiotics
- Or people with regular bloating problems or on-going digestive disturbances
- Stored in refrigerated conditions until despatch to ensure maximum potency
- Suitable for all ages
Lamberts Probioguard Ingredients
A white hard shell capsule.
Each capsule delivers:
|Bifidobacterium bifidus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ||4 x 109 (4 billion live) bacteria* |
*at the time of manufacture.
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Stearic Acid).
Less than 30 minutes.
Lamberts Probioguard Dosage
Take two capsules daily one in the morning and one in the evening. Take with a glass of milk water or with a meal. Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks as heat kills bacteria. Take at least 2 hours after antibiotic medication.
Lamberts Probioguard Allergens and Warnings
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light preferably in a refrigerator.
Lamberts are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare professionals. Read more about Lamberts HealthCare here
Lamberts Probioguard - 60
Our Price: £19.95(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£16.63 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 19 Loyalty Points