Lamberts Omega 3 For Kids Berry Burst
Lamberts Omega 3 For Kids have been produced using one of the most sophisticated purification processes that minimises any 'fishy' aftertaste. Chewing the soft capsule releases a burst of delicious natural blackcurrant flavour and delivers essential fatty acids alongside vital vitamins
- 100 Chews.
- With essential omega 3 fatty acids DHA & EPA
- Specially formulated for children aged 3 years & over.
- Soft chewy capsule releases delicious natural blackcurrant flavour.
- Produced using one of the most sophisticated purification processes that minimises any 'fishy' aftertaste.
- Contains vitamins A, C, D & E help to support a healthy immune system, as well as healthy skin, teeth, bones & eyes.
What are the benefits of omega-3 kids?
They are a rich source of the omega 3 fatty acid Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which supports the normal function of the heart & contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. Vitamins A, C, D and E help to support a healthy immune system, as well as healthy skin, teeth, eyes and bones.
How much omega-3 should a child take?
Kids chew one to two capsules daily.
Each capsule delivers:
|Fish Oil Concentrate ||200mg |
|Total omega 3s ||120mg |
|Of which: || |
|DHA ||100mg |
|EPA ||14mg |
|Vitamin A ||200µg |
|Vitamin C ||30mg |
|Vitamin D ||2.5µg |
|Vitamin E ||1.5mg |
Capsule Shell (Glycerol, Modified Corn Starch, Gelling Agent: Carrageenan, Flavour: Blackcurrant, Cellulose, Colour: Iron Oxide, Sweetener: Sucralose, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Carbonate), Non-Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Flavours (Blackcurrant, Fruits of the Forest & Lemon Oil), Sweeteners (Mannitol & Sucralose), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Calcium Ascorbate.