Lamberts Natural Vitamin E 400iu Capules Description
Health Supplement (as d-alpha Tocopherol)
- Our vitamin E is extracted from a natural vegetable oil and supplied in gelatin free capsules.
- Research shows that natural vitamin E has a higher biological activity, and is absorbed and retained more readily
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of the body’s cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called ‘free radicals’
- All Lamberts® vitamin E products are manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
- Daily Intake: 1 to 2 capsules
Lamberts® Vitamin E capsules present vitamin E in its natural form of d-alpha-tocopherol, which is how it occurs in foodstuffs such as nuts and vegetable oils. It is in the form of d-alpha-tocopherol that vitamin E is easily absorbed. The vitamin E used in Lamberts® products is naturally sourced from vegetable oil.
Natural vitamin E (referred to as ‘d-alpha tocopherol’) has been shown scientifically to possess twice the potency of its synthetic counterpart (dl-alpha tocopherol) and has been hailed by many researchers as one of the most important dietary antioxidants known to man.
Vitamin E protects every cell in the body from free radicals through its antioxidant properties and this protective role has put vitamin E at the centre of worldwide research. Studies indicate that it may help maintain the health of the heart by protecting polyunsaturated fats in the body from being oxidised into saturated fats and so protect all membranes including those in the lungs and blood vessels. Vitamin E is also recommended during the menopause and to maintain a healthy skin and reproductive system.
Current research suggests that a daily intake of 400iu is a sensible level which is the level found in each of our capsules.
Lamberts Natural VITAMIN E 400iu - caps Ingredients
A soft capsule.Each capsule delivers:
|Vitamin E (in the natural d-alpha form) ||268mg (400iu) |
Capsule Shell (Modified Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent: Carrageenan), Sunflower Seed Oil.
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Lamberts Natural Vitamin E 400iu Capsules Dosage
- Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by practitioner or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed recommended daily does.
Lamberts Natural Vitamin E 400iu Capsules Allergens and WarningsAllergen advice
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.Cautions
- Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Hypertensive persons supplementing with Vitamin E should commence on a low amount of i.u. and gradually increase the amount under practitioner's supervision. Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using Vitamin E supplements.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.Legal Category
Lamberts are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare professionals. Read more about Lamberts HealthCare here
Lamberts Natural Vitamin E 400iu - caps
Our Price: £14.95(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£12.46 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 14 Loyalty Points