Lamberts Natural Vitamin E 250iu Description
(as d-alpha Tocopherol)
- Contributes to the protection of the body’s cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called ‘free radicals’
- Natural form of d-alpha tocopherol, as this is the form in which it occurs in foods
- Natural vitamin E is absorbed and retained more readily by the body than synthetic vitamin E
- Extracted from a natural vegetable oil and supplied in gelatin free capsules
- Manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP
- Daily Intake: 1 to 2 capsules
Lamberts® Vitamin E capsules present vitamin E in its natural form of d-alpha-tocopherol, which is how it occurs in foodstuffs such as nuts and vegetable oils. It is in the form of d-alpha-tocopherol that vitamin E is easily absorbed. The vitamin E used in these Lamberts® products is naturally sourced from vegetable oil.
Natural vitamin E (referred to as ‘d-alpha tocopherol’) has been shown scientifically to possess twice the potency of its synthetic counterpart (dl-alpha tocopherol) and has been hailed by many researchers as one of the most important dietary antioxidants known to man.
Vitamin E protects every cell in the body from free radicals through its antioxidant properties and this protective role has put vitamin E at the centre of worldwide research. Studies indicate that it may help maintain the health of the heart by protecting polyunsaturated fats in the body from being oxidised into saturated fats and so protect all membranes including those in the lungs and blood vessels. Vitamin E is also recommended during the menopause and to maintain a healthy skin and reproductive system.
Each capsule provides 250iu of vitamin E. Produced in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
Lamberts Natural Vitamin E 250iu Ingredients
A soft capsule
Each capsule delivers:
Vitamin E (in the natural d-alpha form) 168mg (250iu)
Encapsulated With :
Capsule Shell (Modified Starch Glycerol Gelling Agent: Carageenan) Sunflower Seed Oil.
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Lamberts Natural Vitamin E 250iu Dosage & Usage Information
1 to 2 capsules daily.
Lamberts Natural Vitamin E 250iu warnings, allergen advice & storage Information
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
- Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Hypertensive persons supplementing with Vitamin E should commence on a low amount of iu. and gradually increase the amount under practitioner's supervision. Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using Vitamin E supplements.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Lamberts are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare professionals. Read more about Lamberts HealthCare here
Lamberts Natural Vitamin E 250iu (100)
Our Price: £13.95(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£11.63 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 13 Loyalty Points