Why we recommend Lamberts Healthcare products
- Fish oil supplements - A rich source of DHA and EPA), two types of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Resveratrol is an antioxidant that occurs naturally in the skin of purple and red fruits like grapes, raspberries and blueberries. It's also found in red wine, chocolate and peanuts.
Phosphatidylserine is a type of fat compound called a phospholipid, which can be found in your brain. Taking the Lamberts Phosphatidyl Serine supplement could be helpful for preserving brain health
Acetyl-L-carnitine is an amino acid produced naturally in your body. It plays an important role in your metabolism, particularly in energy production. Taking the Lamberts Acetyl-L-Carnitine supplement may make you feel more alert, improve memory and slow down age-related memory loss. Some studies have shown that acetyl-L-carnitine supplements may prevent age-related decline in brain function and increase learning capacity.
Lamberts Ginkgo Biloba is an herbal supplement and is an incredibly popular supplement that many use to boost brain power by increasing blood flow to the brain to improve brain functions like focus and memory. (You can find other brands of Ginkgo Biloba here).
- Lamberts are the UK's leader in top quality vitamins & supplements
- Lamberts heart health supplements are based on sound science and Lamberts only design and manufacture products that are at the correct potency and are scientifically proven.
- Lamberts is the UK's leading supplier of specialist supplements to Practitioners.
- All Lamberts heart health products are of outstanding quality and potency
- Lamberts operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) as laid down by the UK Department of Health, Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
You can be confident that you can use Lamberts products knowing that they are endorsed by professionals in healthcare.