A unique food supplement that provides Manganese in the form of citrate, a compound that is known to be well absorbed.
- Provided in the organic citrate form, known to be easily absorbed.
- Known to contribute to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
- May also contribute to the maintenance of normal bones & the normal formation of connective tissue.
Is manganese a vitamin?
No. It is a mineral known to contribute to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
What is a manganese used for?
- The maintenance of normal bones.
- The normal formation of connective tissue.
- The protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
What foods contain manganese?
Rich sources of manganese include whole grains, nuts and vegetables.
Take one tablet daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Each tablet delivers: Manganese (as Citrate) 4mg
Tableted with: Calcium Carbornate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Long term intake may lead to muscle pain & fatigue.