Lamberts Magasorb 150mg Description
According to official data 72% of women and 42% of men in the UK fail to consume sufficient dietary magnesium. Subsequently, magnesium insufficiency has become commonplace. The effects of magnesium insufficiency are wide-ranging and include the occurrence of muscle cramps, fatigue and many symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
This important mineral is essential for bone growth and the proper functioning of nerves and muscles, especially those of the heart and lungs. A magnesium supplement is the ideal way to safeguard against a deficiency and bolster body stores, provided that the supplement contains a good level of the mineral and that it is in a form, which the body can easily absorb and utilise.
Lamberts® MagAsorb®, our clinically researched supplement, is now one of the UK’s leading magnesium products. It provides highly bioavailable magnesium in citrate form. In tests comparing MagAsorb® with two other commonly used magnesium compounds, the absorption of MagAsorb® in the body was far superior.
Our MagAsorb® is made in the UK and produced in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP. Each tablet provides a full 150mg of magnesium.
Magnesium 150mg (as Citrate)
Lamberts® MagAsorb® is one of the UK’s leading magnesium products
- Provides 150mg of pure magnesium per tablet
- Highly bioavailable citrate form
- Absorption of MagAsorb® in the body was superior in comparison tests
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the normal functioning of the nervous system
- It also contributes to maintaining normal muscle function, including the heart muscle
- And is also increasingly recognised as a nutrient that contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Magnesium deficiency has become commonplace
- 72% of women and 42% of men in the UK fail to consume sufficient dietary magnesium, according to the latest UK dietary survey (MAFF)
- Effects of magnesium deficiency are wide-ranging and include muscle cramps, fatigue and many symptoms of premenstrual tension
- Magnesium is essential for bone growth
- Magnesium is needed for the proper functioning of nerves and muscles, especially those of the heart and lungs
- A magnesium supplement is the ideal way to safeguard against a deficiency and bolster body stores, provided that the supplement contains a good level of the mineral and that it is in a form which the body can easily absorb and utilise
- Lamberts MagAsorb provides highly bioavailable magnesium in citrate form
Lamberts Magasorb 150mg Ingredients
A white coated oval tablet.Each tablet delivers:
|Magnesium (as Citrate) ||150mg |
Modified Starch Cellulose Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Crosslinked Cellulose Gum Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Glycerin) Silicon Dioxide Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Lamberts Magasorb 150mg Dosage
1 to 3 tablets daily.
Lamberts Magasorb 150mg Allergens and Warnings
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Over 400mg of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Lamberts are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare professionals. Read more about Lamberts HealthCare here
Lamberts Magasorb Tablets (180) 150mg
Our Price: £8.95(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£7.46 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 8 Loyalty Points