Lamberts L-Methionine 500mg Description
Amino acids are classified as either essential or non-essential. Essential amino acids cannot be synthesised in the body and must be obtained from the diet, whereas non-essential amino acids, whilst still essential for health, can be synthesised in the body and are therefore not classified as 'essential'.
This sulphur containing essential amino acid has antioxidant properties and is necessary for the mineral selenium to be absorbed and utilised. Additionally, methionine can be a detoxifying agent assisting in the removal of certain heavy metals from the body.
As with all our amino acids, Lamberts L-Methionine is presented in its free-form for maximum absorption. Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Methionine.
Free-form health supplement for maximum absorption
- Presented in its free-form for maximum absorption
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Methionine
- Manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Methionine is a sulphur containing amino acid and along with cysteine they represent the main source of sulphur in our diets
- Suitable for vegetarians
Functions of Methionine include:
- Breakdown of fats
- Detoxification of heavy metals
- Excretion of excess oestrogen
- Helps muscles to function
- Detoxification of synthetic chemicals
- Synthesis of nucleic acids, collagen and protein
- Lowers excess histamine
- Protects glutathione, thus helps protect liver from toxins
Lamberts L-Methionine 500mg Ingredients
A cream powder in a hard shell capsule.Each Capsule Delivers:
Encapsulated With :
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Disintegration Time :
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians
Lamberts L-Methionine 500mg Dosage
1 to 2 capsules daily with water or fruit juice. An amino acid is best taken half an hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Lamberts L-Methionine 500mg Allergens and Warnings
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Cautions This product is not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Lamberts are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare professionals. Read more about Lamberts HealthCare here
Lamberts L-Methionine 500mg (60)
Our Price: £12.95(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£10.79 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 12 Loyalty Points