Lamberts L-Histidine 500mg Product Description
Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg 30 capsules.
Lamberts L-Histidine is a pure, free-form amino acid that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes. Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Histidine HCl.
- Free-form to help ensure optimal absorption.
- A pure, free-form amino acid that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes.
- Made in the UK in a factory working to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Histidine HCl.
- Histidine is involved with the regulation and utilisation of several essential trace minerals in. the body including zinc, copper, manganese and iron
- Also used in the formation of red and white blood cells.
What does histidine do for the body?
Histidine is considered a non-essential amino acid for adults, however dietary sources (meat, fish, and dairy products) of histidine probably account for most of the total found in the body. Histidine is used by the body to build proteins, and is also used as the precursor of the neurotransmitter, histamine, which is released by the body during allergic reactions such as hay fever.
Histidine is involved with the regulation and utilisation of several essential trace minerals in the body including Zinc, Copper, Manganese and iron. It is also used in the formation of red & white blood cells, as well as the maintenance of myelin sheaths, which protect nerve cells.
As with most free form amino acids, L-Histidine absorption is best when taken between meals without food and without accompanying minerals.
Lamberts L-Histidine 500mg Dosage & Usage Information
One to six capsules daily. It is preferable to take amino acids with fruit juice or water rather than milk. An amino acid is best taken ½ hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Each capsule delivers: L-Histidine HCI 500mg
Encapsulated With: Capsule Shell (Gelatin), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Silicon Dioxide.
Lamberts L-Histidine 500mg cautions, allergen advice & storage Information
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light