Lamberts Iodine 150mcg (Kelp Extract) Description
100% of the Nutrient Reference Value.
- Small, easy to swallow tablets.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- A full 150µg of iodine is provided in every tablet.
- Produced in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP, in the UK.
- Iodine contributes to the normal thyroid function and normal production of thyroid hormones.
Lamberts Iodine provides a full 150µg of iodine in every tablet. These tablets are small and easy to swallow, plus they are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Although needed by the body in only tiny amounts, iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and regular thyroid function, as well as normal energy yielding metabolism. Iodine also contributes to normal cognitive and neurological function.
Lamberts Iodine Tablets (help for thyroid, metabolism).
What does iodine do for the human body?
- Iodine is used to produce thyroid hormones.
- Iodine is also needed for normal growth and development and skin health.
- Although needed by the body in only tiny amounts, iodine plays a vitally important role in health and well-being.
- Thyroid hormones control our metabolic rate, the speed at which our body burns fat and sugars to release energy.
- People who eat little or no fish, cereals, fruit and vegetables.
- Teenagers and young people who have a finicky diet (especially during growing periods).
- Slimmers and those dieting to main a stable weight, to ensure an adequate intake of iodine.
- People wishing to maintain the health of scalp and hair.
Lamberts Iodine 150mcg (Kelp Extract) Ingredients
A white coated round tablet.Each tablet delivers:
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, glycerine), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Stearic Acid.
Less than 1 hour.
Lamberts Iodine 150mcg (Kelp Extract) Warnings
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None known at recommended usage.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.