Lamberts Green Lipped Mussel Extract
These 350mg green lipped mussel extract tablets contain the pure extract of the edible green lipped mussel, Perna canalicus, which is found only in the clear, unpolluted waters surrounding New Zealand.
- Made in the UK.
- Sourced from New Zealand.
- Coated tablets to reduce the odour.
- Produced to GMP pharmaceutical standards.
- Contains the pure extract of the edible green lipped mussel, Perna canalicus.
- Taken by millions of people throughout the world to help maintain joint mobility.
- Can be taken in conjunction with other joint friendly nutrients, such as glucosamine, chondroitin & fish oils.
What is green lipped mussel extract good for?
It is taken by millions of people throughout the world to help maintain joint mobility. Studies suggest that one of the active principles in green lipped mussel extract resides in a protein compound and that its properties are unique to this type of mussel and not demonstrated by other types of shellfish.
Take up to three tablets daily. Advised to be taken for a minimum of four to eight weeks to determine its potential in an individual.
Each tablet delivers: Green Lipped Mussel Extract 350mg.
Tableted With: DiCalcium Phospate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Spirulina, Apple, Safflower & Lemon, Glazing Agent: Calcium Carbonate).