What vitamins should you take after menopause?
This formula has been formulated specially for women during and after the Menopause. It provides twenty-eight nutrients at relevant levels including the trace minerals and plenty of antioxidants.
- Provides 28 nutrients at relevant levels.
- Features B vitamins essential for energy release.
- Specially formulated for women during & after the menopause.
- Contains the antioxidant nutrients selenium, vitamins C & E plus quercetin & rutin.
- Recommended by Maryon Stewart of the Natural Health Advisory Service (NHAS).
- Includes optimum levels of magnesium & calcium, as well as the vitamins D + K to reflect the current thinking on bone health.
What is the best multivitamin for post menopausal women?
This product certainly stands out, having been recommended by Maryon Stewart of the Natural Health Advisory Service (NHAS). It provides good levels of Calcium and Magnesium, as well as vitamins D & K to reflect the current thinking on bone health. Additionally all of the B vitamins are also included at significant amounts, and several of them are known to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Adult women should take two tablets daily with a meal.
Two tablets deliver:
|Vitamin A ||60µg (200iu) ||Vitamin D3 ||10µg |
|Vitamin E ||100mg (150iu) ||Vitamin C ||120mg |
|Thiamin ||4mg ||Riboflavin ||4mg |
|Niacin ||18mg ||Vitamin B6 ||8mg |
|Folic Acid ||200µg ||Vitamin B12 ||100µg |
|Biotin ||150µg ||Pantothenic Acid ||12mg |
|Vitamin K ||50µg ||Calcium ||200mg |
|Iron ||7.5mg ||Magnesium ||150mg |
|Zinc ||15mg ||Iodine ||150µg |
|Manganese ||4mg ||Copper ||1.2mg |
|Selenium ||200µg ||Chromium ||100µg |
|Choline Bitartrate ||5mg ||Inositol ||5mg |
|Quercetin ||25mg ||Rutin ||20mg |
|PABA ||5mg ||Boron ||2mg |
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Glazing Agents: Calcium Carbonate & Isomalt, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Iron Oxides), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
Lamberts are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare professionals. Read more about Lamberts HealthCare here
Lamberts Fema45+ (180)
Our Price: £29.95(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£24.96 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 29 Loyalty Points