About Lamberts Devils Claw tablets Description
Lamberts Devils Claw tablets are traditionally used for the relieve backache, rheumatic or muscular pain. It is used widely in France and Germany. Lamberts Devil's Claw is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain, and general aches and pains in the muscles and joints. This is based on traditional use only.
- Lamberts Devils Claw Tablets are traditionally used for the relief of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain, general aches and pains in the muscles and joints.
- This is based on traditional use only.
- With 450mg of Devil's Claw root extract per tablet, equivalent to 1575-2250mg of Devil's Claw root.
Lamberts Devils Claw Tablets 450mg Ingredients
A dark green coated oval tablet.
Active Ingredient in Lamberts Devils Claw Tablets
Each film-coated tablet contains 450mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil's Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H.zeyheri L. Decne, radix) (Equivalent to 1575mg-2250mg Devil's Claw root). Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.
Lamberts Devils Claw Tablets also contain the following ingredients:
Excipients in the extract: Maltodextrin, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous.
Tablet Core: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica.
Coating: Hypromellose, Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyllin, Glycerin
Lamberts Devils Claw Tablets 450mg Dosage
- For adults and the elderly, take one tablet twice a day (in the morning and in the evening).
- Tablets should be swallowed whole with water or other liquid.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose
Lamberts Devils Claw Tablets 450mg Warnings
Please always read the patient information leaflet.
Do not take this product if you:
- Are allergic to Devil's Claw or any of the ingredients (see presentation tab)
- Have ever had or have a stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are under the age of 18 years
Tell your doctor before taking this product if you have heart problems and want to take this product
Consult your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if your:
- Your joint pain is accompanied by swelling of the joint, redness or fever
- You have gallstones
- Symptoms worsen or do not improve after 4 weeks
Devil's Claw may make you feel dizzy or sleepy. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
Lamberts are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare professionals. Read more about Lamberts HealthCare here
Lamberts Devil's Claw Tablets - 60 tabs
Our Price: £14.95(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£12.46 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 14 Loyalty Points