Calcium is an essential part of bones & teeth. The heart, nerves, and blood-clotting systems also need calcium to work. Calcium supplements are used to help prevent bone conditions like osteoporosis, rickets, and osteomalacia (a softening of bones involving pain). Calcium is also used for premenstrual syndrome (PMS), leg cramps in pregnancy, and high blood pressure in pregnancy (pre-eclampsia).
More information about calcium under the product listing.
Calcium-rich foods include milk and dairy products, kale and broccoli, calcium-enriched citrus juices, mineral water, canned fish with bones, and soy products processed with calcium.
Bones are always breaking down and rebuilding, and calcium is needed for this process. Taking extra calcium helps the bones rebuild properly and stay strong.
The most popular Lamberts calcium product is Lamberts Calasorb but Lamberts calcium is also available in chewable form. You can see all 23 of our calcium supplements from 8 different brands here.
We recommend Lamberts calcium Supplement products because
- Lamberts are the UK's leader in top quality minerals & supplements
- Lamberts mineral supplements are based on sound science and Lamberts only design and manufacture products that are at the correct potency and are scientifically proven.
- Lamberts is the UK's leading supplier of specialist supplements to Practitioners.
- All Lamberts mineral products are of outstanding quality and potency
- Lamberts operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) as laid down by the UK Department of Health, Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
You can be confident that you can use Lamberts mineral products knowing that they are endorsed by professionals in healthcare.