Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 Caps
This clinically-led, four billion live bacteria food supplement includes the beneficial Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium strains of bacteria. Lamberts was one of the first companies to produce live bacteria capsules in Great Britain, more than thirty years ago. They have developed expertise in this area, and this product is proof of this. Specifically used delayed release capsules ensure proven targeted release for acid-sensitive ingredients, such as the live bacteria.
- Made in the UK.
- Specifically used delayed release capsules.
- Suitable for pregnant & breastfeeding women.
- Suitable for those on strict sugar & yeast free diets.
- Can be used for adults & children over 4 years of age.
- One of the UK's most recommended live bacteria products.
- Features a special desiccant built into the tube wall of the pot.
What are the benefits of acidophilus?
They are vegetarian capsules made of plant-based cellulose, which have three times lower moisture content than typical gelatine-based ones. These capsules can be used by those individuals on antibiotics, the elderly, or those travelling overseas. The are also suitable for persons on strict sugar & yeast free diets.
What are acidophilus capsules for?
They promote the growth of good bacteria, and are often taken for the treatment of digestive disorders or by women suffering with bacterial vaginosis (inflammation of the vagina).