Kiki Health Krill Oil Product Information
KIKI Health’s Krill Oil is sustainably harvested in the pristine Antarctic waters and manufactured using low temperatures and efficient fractionation methods that remove unwanted salts and contaminants. This concentrated form of krill oil contains choline (for cholesterol, liver and cell membranes) as well as a significant source of EPA and DHA – bound to phospholipids, which are easily absorbed by the body, ensuring prompt delivery to the brain, heart and eyes. This technology offers an optimal preparation process which preserves the krill oil’s natural qualities and ensures its freshness.
A beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA
Easy to swallow Licaps will not leave you with any unpleasant fishy burps, reflux or aftertaste.
Omega 3 EPA/DHA
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain
development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants.