Vitamin B12 Higher Nature
Higher Nature Vitamin B12 is recommended for those on a plant-based diet (as vitamin B12 is only found in meat, fish, dairy products & eggs) and those with a reduced ability to absorb vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the formation of red blood cells.
- It is also needed for normal homocysteine metabolism, energy production and the nervous system.
- Many people have difficulty absorbing B12 and may have deficiency symptoms.
- This is a highly absorbable sublingual powder, maximising effectiveness.
- Delicious taste with tooth-friendly xylitol.
- Especially suitable for the elderly and anyone who has trouble swallowing tablets.
- This easy to use formula provides 400ug vitamin B12 in each daily dose.
What type of vitamin B12 is best?
Higher Nature Vitamin B12 Sublingual Powder stands out as a worthy contender. This high-potency sub-lingual vitamin B12 is presented in a tasty berry powder that has been sweetened naturally with tooth-friendly xylitol. Simply place it under your tongue for optimal absorption.
1 level measure every day.
200µg Vitamin B12, 20Mg Vitamin C, Maltodextrin, Brown Rice Flour, Xylitol, Beetroot, Natural Berry Flavour, Apple, Cranberry.
Do not feed Xylitol to dogs; if consumed, seek veterinary advice