Higher Nature Lecithin
A powdered food supplement derived from non-GMO grown soybeans, which helps aid the absorption of dietary fats in the liver & contains eighteen percent phosphatidyl choline.
- 18% Phosphatidyl choline.
- Great for aiding absorption of dietary fats.
- Contains high levels of phosphatidyl choline.
- Please note: product packaging received may vary from that shown.
- This ‘super’ Lecithin is used by the body in emulsifying fats in the liver.
- From guaranteed non-GM soya grown from Identity Preserved seeds.
- Tasty Lecithin granules, ideal sprinkled onto cereals, cooked or fresh food or mixed into juices or soups.
What does a lecithin supplement do?
It is a vegan and vegetarian friendly enriched formula that is unbleached and designed to support a healthy diet & lifestyle.
What are the side effects of taking lecithin?
Pregnant and breastfeeding women, as well as those indvididuals with a medical condition, taking any medication, should seek the approriate consultation from a healthcare professional before considering using this supplement.
Take 1 heaped teaspoon 2-4 times a day, with a meal.
Phosphatidyl Choline-rich Lecithin granules (from Soya).
Two heaped teaspoon typically provides:
- Phosphatidyl choline 1028 mg.
- Phosphatidyl inositol 800 mg
Product contains soya.