- Expertly brings together nutrients to support a restful night in one easy tear off blister strip in a great value pack
- Targeted support from L-theanine and 5-HTP
- Includes co-factors for brain to effectively use 5-HTP
- With 300mg high strength natural magnesium - vital for muscular function and combating tiredness and fatigue
- Added biotin and folic acid to help with normal psychological function
- With zinc which supports cognitive function
- Includes B3 and B6 for nervous system support
What is Daily Nutrients for a Restful Night?
Constantly hitting snooze on the alarm? Or perhaps lying awake until the wee hours with a racing mind? Let this perfectly picked trio be part of your evening routine to get to work nurturing your mind and body ready for a restful night.
Let natural magnesium work its magic on your body. Needed for muscular function, it also reduces tiredness and fatigue, whilst supporting your nervous system and psychological function.
We’ve teamed the health benefits of magnesium with the popular and all important amino acids L-theanine, which is the beneficial amino acid naturally found in calming green tea and 5-HTP from griffonia simplicifolia seeds.
Finally we’ve added B vitamins and zinc, both essential in helping 5-HTP to be used effectively in the brain. The B vitamins include B3 for nervous system function, biotin for psychological function and folic acid to help reduce tiredness and fatigue. Zinc is vital for normal cognitive function. Your night time dream team.
Who is this for?
Perfect for adults young and old and anyone in between who wants natural support. Be it fast-paced lifestyles, poor diet or late night screen habits, we all need to be restored and this magic box can be used each evening or on an as and when needed basis. A perfect antidote for troubled waters.
Why is Higher Nature's is better?
If you don’t sleep well then you don’t function well - fact. We understand just how important this is so our experts have put together their chosen nutrients to help recharge your body and brain. We don’t have just one or two actives we have a super seven. Sometimes more IS better.