See All Higher Nature products
Higher Nature Astaxanthin and Blackcurrant
As one of Higher Nature's most popular products, this supplement for the skin & eyes offers powerful free radical protection. For best results, it should be taken with Higher Nature VisualEyes.
- Added lycopene from tomato powder.
- Perfect for adding the rainbow to your diet.
- Pure astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis.
- Free from wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, salt & sugar.
- A best-selling formula which has stood the test of time.
- Blackcurrant which naturally contains anthocyanidins, polyphenols & vitamin C.
What are the benefits of taking astaxanthin?
Derived from the fresh water algae, Haematococcus pluvialis, astaxanthin is an amazing pink carotenoid with powerful purported health benefits upon the skin & eyes. Combine it with the anthocyanidins, polyphenols and Vitamin C found naturally in blackcurrants and you have one supercharged formula!
Are carotenoids good for skin?
Carotenoids naturally help protect plants from damaging free-radicals, unstable molecules which can damage cellular DNA, harmful in excess to the skin and eyes.
Take two Astaxanthin and Blackcurrant capsules a day, with a meal.
4 mg Astareal Pure Astaxanthin from Haematococcus Pluvialis, 100 mg Blackcurrant Fruit 4:1, Minimum 622 mg Tomato (Natural Source Of Lycopene), 6 mg Mixed Carotenoids, 1.5 mg Rosemary Leaf Standardised Extract (2-3% Carnosic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Vitamin E.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please note: product packaging received may vary from that shown.
- Ensure the lid is tight and stored in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
Higher Nature has long been one of the most popular UK supplement brands. Read more about Higher Nature here
Higher Nature Astaxanthin & Blackcurrant
Our Price: £24.00(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£20.00 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 24 Loyalty Points