Brand: Green People
FORM (e.g. capsules): shampoo
|Our Price: £13.49(Inc. 20% VAT)(£11.24 Exc. VAT)Earn 13 Loyalty Points|
| Up to 16% Discount on your order. See "DISCOUNT" tab below for details. |
A natural shampoo for normal/oily hair with an itchy, irritated scalp
- Gentle cleansing action for oily hair
- Helps to relieve an itchy scalp and may help to reduce dandruff
- Stimulates circulation in the scalp
- A little goes a long way!
- On average, lasts 3 months
Organic Rosemary & Pineapple.
- Apply a small amount of Irritated Scalp Shampoo to wet hair & gently work through to ends. Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results follow with Green People Irritated Scalp Conditioner.
- If you feel your hair has a build up of dirt, then use our shampoo twice.
AQUA (SPRING WATER), GLYCERIN (VEGETABLE DERIVED), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (DERIVED FROM CORN), SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE (DERIVED FROM COCONUT), COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINAMIDE MEA CHLORIDE (DERIVED FROM COCONUT), BETAINE (SOOTHING PLANT EXTRACT), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, AROMA [ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL*^, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA (LAVANDIN) HERB OIL*], OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, LINALOOL*. *ORGANIC INGREDIENTS, ^FAIRLY TRADED.
Ingredients that we don’t use in our products
Naturally No - SLS, SLES, methylisothiazolinone (MI), methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
These discounts do not apply to SALES
products which are already discounted
or BioCare products (See DISCOUNT 1 above).
Applies to your WHOLE order.
|Value of products || |
|£0 - £24.99 ||5% |
|£25 -£99.99 ||10% |
|£100 - £149.99 ||12% |
|£150 - £199.99 ||14% |
|£200 PLUS ||16% |
No coupon required. Discount will be
applied when you put goods in your basket.