Good Health Naturally Ancient Magnesium Lotion
Ancient Magnesium Lotion is a genuinely healthy, natural product. It is ideal for those with sensitive skin, and along with Magnesium, features the added ingredients of jojoba, squalane and coconut oil, which work in harmony to soothe your skin. It's the only daily moisturiser you need!
- 100% Natural.
- Provides gentle health care for your skin.
- Can be used as a replacement for your daily moisturiser.
- With all the benefits of original magnesium oil plus skincare.
- Features magnesium oil combined with shea butter, sweet almond oil, and other organic ingredients.
- "Highly-Commended" winner of the Best Sports Nutrition award in the 2019 Health Food Business Awards.
What does magnesium lotion do for the body?
This topical magnesium delivery system can improve cellular magnesium levels, ease aches and pains, relieve stress, and support detoxification.
Which magnesium lotion is best?
Award winning Good Health Naturally Ancient Magnesium Lotion stands out. It has been sourced straight from the prehistoric Zechstein seabed, which is located two miles below the earth's crust. This ultra-pure and highly-energised magnesium has been extracted and further purified into liquid form using state-of-the-art biotechnological processes.
Directions of Use
Massage as required into clean skin. Four pump presses/ 5 ml contains 138 mg elemental magnesium.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Magnesium Chloride, Menthol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isostearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Palmitate/Succinate, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Ricinus, Communis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Ethyl Hexylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride.
- Keep away from high temperatures.
- Avoid contact with eyes & mucous membrane.
- Keep out of the reach & sight of young children.