| This product qualifies for an automatic discount depending on order value. |
|See Discount Tab Below |
FORM (e.g. capsules): Oil
|Our Price: £20.68(Inc. 20% VAT)(£17.23 Exc. VAT)Earn 20 Loyalty Points|
Fiskolia Astaxomega Herring Fish Oil
Fiskolia Astaxomega Fish Oil is a unique liquid Food Supplement which contains natural Fish oil from fully sustainable herring, with Astaxanthin from the freshwater species of Chlorophyta. As a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and Antioxidants, Fiskolia Astaxomega Fish Oil works to improve Joint Health, and primarily contributes to the overall health of your brain, heart and Eyes.
- Antioxidant rich.
- A product of Iceland.
- ITQi Awarded (1 star).
- Fully loaded with Vitamins A & D.
- Protects against free radical damage.
Fiskolia Astaxomega Herring Fish Oil Ingredients
Herring Fish Oil, natural Astaxanthin (Haematococcus Pluvialis), natural Flavouring, natural Tocopherols, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol).
Fiskolia Astaxomega Herring Fish Oil Directions for Use
What's in a daily dose?
A 10m daily dose of Fiskolia Astaxomega Fish Oil provides; 1380mg EPA + DHA, 1900mg omega-3, and astaxanthin 2mg.
Directions of use:
- Adults: Take 10ml (2 teaspoons) of Fiskolia Astaxomega Fish Oil daily, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
- Children: Kids 1-12 years of age should take 5ml (1 teaspoon) of Fiskolia Astaxomega Fish Oil daily, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
More about Fiskolia Astaxomega Herring Fish Oil
What is Astaxanthin
Astaxanthin is a reddish pigment that belongs to a group of chemicals called carotenoids. It occurs naturally in certain algae and causes the pink or red color in certain seafoods, such as salmon.
As both a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, Astaxanthin offers a broad-spectrum of system-wide health benefits, such as promoting skin, Eye, brain and Heart Health, as well as aiding in the reduction of virtually any inflammed joint conditions.
How does omega-3 benefit my body?
The health benefits of omega-3 are widely considered, especially the EPA and DHA fatty acids. These omega-3s are mainly originated from fatty fish, Fish Oil supplements, such as Fiskolia Astaxomega Fish Oil, and micro algae.
Omega-3 may benefit your body in the following ways;
- Brain & Mind: omega-3s play a key role in the structure and function of brain cell membranes and cell signalling.
- Heart Health: as part of a healthy lifestyle, omega-3 may help maintain a levelled blood pressure, support correct levels triglycerides and help manage your risk of heart disease (cardio vascular disease).
- Eyesight: DHA is a major structural fatty acid in the retina of the eye playing an important role in visual development and function throughout life. DHA is vital in the development children’s eyesight to adolescence.
|These discounts DO NOT apply to products already discounted. |
No coupon is required as discount is automatically applied when you put goods in your basket
Applies to your WHOLE order.
|Value of products || |
|£15 - £49.99 ||10% |
|£50 -£74.99 ||11% |
|£75 - £99.99 ||12% |
|£100 - £199.99 ||13% |
|£200 PLUS ||15% |