Eye Logic: Nutri Eye, Eye Drops & Liposomal Eye Spray
Eye Logic Nutri Eye contains high levels of macular carotenoids combined with omega 3, Vitamin C, Zinc, Copper, B vitamins and grape seed to support both macular and general eye health. It builds upon the science and research into eye health, combining 12 nutrients in a gold standard formulation. Unlike other products which focus only on lutein, zeaxanthin, and (sometimes) meso-Zeaxanthin, Nutri Eye also contains additional nutrients beneficial for eye health in just one capsule a day.
- Ideal for those with a family history of age related macular degeneration (AMD) or who have been diagnosed with AMD.
- Supports eye health by providing eye nourishing antioxidants which research indicates are supportive to the human eye.
- An antioxidant supplement that protects the eyes from photo damage by UVA-UVB & blue light emitting devices, such as LED lighting, mobile phones & personal computers.
Eye Logic Eye Drops offer gentle relief of mild to moderate dry eyes. Dry eyes can be exacerbated by a number of things including preservatives used in some eye drops. These eye drops are a preservative-free sodium hyaluronate solution.
- Preservative free.
- Soothes & rehydrates dry, gritty eyes.
- Safe for use with all types of contact lens
- Presented in a multi-dose bottle (lasts 84 days after opening).
Liposomal Eye Spray
Say goodbye to hard-to-use drops, gels or creams with Eye Logic Liposomal Aerosol Eye Spray, which helps to relieve the symptoms of dry eye fast and effectively. In fact, you won't find a more easy-to-use dry eye treatment than this product, and if you struggle with eye drops then this is the spray for you. Simply spray it onto closed eyelids and let this revolutionary game changer do its thing.
- No blurring of vision.
- Ideal for contact lens wearers.
- Simply spray onto your closed eyes.
- Can be used up to 6 months after opening.
- Provides fast & effective comfort to dry eye sufferers.
- Can be applied whilst wearing makeup - so long as you hold the spray at the recommended distance away, it won't cause make-up to run.
What is Dry Eye?
Most of us experience dry eye at some time. Dry eye makes itself felt as a sensation of burning or dryness. Your eyes feel tired, sometimes you get a gritty feeling, and often you are over-sensitive to bright light. Most of you will recognise the symptoms.
What causes Dry Eye Syndrome?
Dry eye syndrome has become increasingly common in everyday life, due to environmental factors and increased use of computers. It also becomes common as we get older, especially for women. Other causes are through disease (diabetes, blepharitis) and also certain drugs can induce its onset. It is particularly frequent if you wear contact lenses or work in an air conditioned office building. The pollution that occurs in towns, long car and plane journeys, caffeine consumption and smoking all contribute too, and you'll also be susceptible if you have undergone laser eye surgery.
What is its effect on the eye?
Your eye is protected and lubricated by a thin film of tears. Also there are glands on your eyelids that put an oily layer over the top of the tear film to stop it evaporating. In about eighty percent of all dry eye cases, this oily film is deficient, allowing the protective tear layer to evaporate and irritation to occur.