| This product qualifies for an automatic discount. |
|See Discount Tab Below |
Brand: Eskimo Oil
FORM (e.g. capsules): Chewable Gels
|Our Price: £14.59(Inc. 20% VAT)(£12.16 Exc. VAT)Earn 14 Loyalty Points|
Eskimo Bright Kids Jelly Splats is Nutri's exciting new omega-3 fish oil designed specifically for kids. Each jelly tab, or ‘splat’ tastes great, is easy to take and provides 250mg of DHA which supports healthy brain function.
We know that it can be difficult to get our kids to eat enough fish which is why we designed a fuss-free alternative. In tests, 80% of kids were still voluntarily taking jelly splats daily after 15 weeks! And as well as being made of 100% pure fish oil, our jelly splats are naturally flavoured with no artificial flavourings or sweeteners, and are sugar-free too.
Omega-3 has been proven in thousands of clinical trials to be good for our hearts, brains, eyes and helps keep our joints and skin healthy too. Omega 3 is essential for children’s growing bodies, especially their brain.
The most important types of Omega 3 are EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). These are essential because we can’t make them, the only way to get Omega 3 is to eat it. EPA and DHA are found almost exclusively in fish and seafood.
It is recommended that we all consume at least 1 portion (140gm) of oily fish per week, however, on average, people in the UK are only consuming a third of a portion per week, with kids eating as little as 10% of this recommended amount.
Eskimo Bright Kids is a new and delicious way to ensure your children are consuming enough Omega 3 EFAs (essential fatty acids) on a daily basis.
Eskimo Bright Kids:
- Contains the highest DHA level per tablet among competitors with similar products.
- Provides 250mg of DHA per jelly splat – to the right dose to support normal healthy brain function.
- Has excellent compliance amongst children, due to their excellent taste and consistency – kids love them!
- Has superior bioavailability, as all Eskimo oils are in triglyceride form, so they are very well absorbed by the body.
- No fishy taste - many fish oils have a nasty flavour or repeat on you. Nutri's are fresh with a range of antioxidants to prevent oxidation, so they taste fish free. Not only that, but our jelly splats have a delicious natural orange flavour, meaning kids look forward to taking them each day!
- Are made from sustainable fish oil from anchovies; wild, smaller fish that are lower down the food chain have a naturally lower concentration of contaminants.
- Are toxin free – Eskimo®-3 undergoes an extensive purification process to ensure the removal of toxins and is completely free of heavy metals, toxins and other nasties.
- All Eskimo oils are made from deep water fish sourced from sustainable fisheries off the coast of Peru. The delicate oils are purified close to the fishing grounds. Fully traceable quality from sea to final product ensures all our Eskimo range is “Friend of the Sea” certified.
- Scientifically backed - More than 100 scientific articles have been published in leading medical journals worldwide demonstrating the effects of Eskimo®-3 fish oil and the Eskimo®-3 range of products.
- Nutri only add natural flavours, with no artificial sweeteners or added sugar so you get all the goodness without a compromise. Bright Kids jelly splats are sweetened with xylitol and sorbitol, both from natural sources.
Each jelly tablet typically contains:
Omega-3 fatty acids
Natural strawberry flavour
Natural orange flavour
Natural lemon flavour
Vegetable oil (trace)
Children aged 3 and over: 1 chewable jelly splat daily.
Contains ingredients derived from: Fish
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.
|These discounts DO NOT apply to products already discounted. |
No coupon is required as discount is automatically applied when you put goods in your basket
Applies to your WHOLE order.
|Value of products || |
|£0 - £49.99 ||10% |
|£50 -£74.99 ||11% |
|£75 - £99.99 ||12% |
|£100 - £149.99 ||13% |
|£150 £199.99 ||14% |
|£200 PLUS ||15% |