Efamol Efalex Brain Formula Liquid 150ml
This unique blend of fish oil and Evening Primrose oil provides a healthy serving of the omega 3 Fatty Acids DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid), as well as the omega 6 fatty acids GLA (Gamma-linolenic acid) and AA (Arachidonic acid).
- 150 ml.
- Made in the UK.
- DHA may support normal vision.
- DHA may support brain function.
- A unique essential fatty acid food supplement.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Suitable for adults & children over the age of 3 years.
- High-quality, sustainably sourced food-grade fish body oil.
- Free from dairy, lactose, yeast, sugar and artificial preservatives & colours.
- Effective - tested to ensure it is free from environmental contaminants and contains the DHA & EPA stated at expiry date.
- Gentle extraction - a unique oil extraction process concentrates & purifies the oil over a minimum of 3 molecular distillation steps to maintain its natural integrity.
- Only includes the triglyceride form of fish oil, which is the natural structure of omega 3 oils found in fish & so is the form the human body recognises + digests efficiently.
What is Efalex used for?
It is an advanced essential fatty acid food supplement with over twenty-five years worth of market-leading research used within its development. DHA may support normal brain function and normal vision, while GLA is used to make AA, the second most abundant fatty acid in the brain. Together, DHA & EPA may contribute to the normal function of the heart and Vitamin E completes the mix by protecting the cells from oxidative stress.
How much DHA and EPA should I take daily?
Efamol suggests that the beneficial effects of this product may be obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA and EPA.
How do you take efamol?
Shake the bottle well before first use.
- Adults & children 5 + years: Take two teaspoons (10 ml) per day with food or drink.
- Children 3 - 5 years: Take one teaspoon (5 ml) per day with food or drink.
Sunflower Oil, DHA-Rich Fish Oil, Pure Evening Primrose Oil, Flavouring: Lemon Oil; Vitamin E (As Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Flavouring: Lime; Antioxidants: Dl-Alpha Tocopherol, Tocopherol Rich Extract; Thyme Oil.
Product contains fish oil.
| ||Per Adult Daily Intake (10ml) ||%NRV* |
|Efamol Pure Fish Oil ||1280mg ||** |
|of which: Omega 3 ||395mg ||** |
|of which: DHA ||280mg ||** |
|EPA ||70mg ||** |
|Pure Evening Primrose Oil ||426mg ||** |
|of which: Omega 6 ||330mg ||** |
|of which: GLA ||50mg ||** |
|AA+ ||22mg ||** |
|Vitamin E (a-TE) ||20mg ||167 |
|Thyme Oil ||1mg ||** |
*Nutrient Reference Value formerly known as RDA
**No NRV Established GLA – Gamma Linolenic Acid