Delivery - Timing, Method and costs
Once you make your order, we will dispatch it as soon as possible. The timescale will depend on a number of factors.
Your order will be dispatched immediately or the day after your order is received if all the items ordered are in stock and your order is received before midday. Where orders are received on Fridays, there may be a delay as no dispatches are made over the weekend.
However, where items are out of stock dispatch may be delayed. Most suppliers are able to resupply us within 2 working days so your order might be dispatched 1 or 2 days later than otherwise.
If your order is to be dispatched outside the UK it may take longer depending on local postal services and you will understand that we cannot be responsible for delays due to local postal services.
You may have to allow up to 10 days after your goods are dispatched in some parts of the world. You can always check if your order has been dispatched PROVIDING you have opened an account and not purchased as a "Guest", by going to your account. If you need to contact us, do so via our orders and dispatch department at email@example.com.
If your order is for a value over £100 it will be dispatched either by courier or by Royal Mail Signed For, which means that you will have to sign for it when it arrives
Our shipping charges depend upon the country to which your goods are to be delivered. Please note that there are a few heavy items for which we change an additional fee for delivery. This additional fee is still chargeable even if your order otherwise qualifies for free delivery.
Please note that we believe it is vital that products are fresh and have long term "Use Buy" dates. For this reason we try to limit stock in hand so that we can always buy fresh long dated stock. Sometimes, this can delay dispatch by a day or two but we believe that for our customersers, it is well worth it
Some heavy items may attract additional handling charges but YOU WILL ALWAYS SEE YOUR DELIVERY CHARGE BEFORE HAVING TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER.
£3.99 regardless of order value - but all orders over £50.00 are delivered free in the United Kingdom
£4.99 up to an order value of £40 and a sliding scales up to £12.99 for orders over £150.
Europe outside EU 1
£6.50 up to a maximum of £12.50 depending on the value of you order. (No VAT is payable).
Outside Europe 1
£7.50 up to a maximum of £19.99 depending on the value of your order.
Delivery Time Scales
These can vary depending on the location to which goods are dispatched from here in the UK and the local postal services in your country. Most orders are dispatched within 2-3 days but you should allow 7 days for delivery. Outside UK this can take somewhat longer.
- Some areas may be more expensive to deliver to (for example islands off the mainland coast).
- You will always see the delivery charge BEFORE you confirm your order
- Some very items may be subject to an additional charge.
- Packages under £100 in value sent to the UK will be delivered by Royal Mail Tracked. Those over £100 will need to be signed for on receipt.
- PACKAGES TO AREAS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN VAT ZONE WILL NOT BE SUBECT TO VAT BUT LOCAL CUSTOMS MAY IMPOSE CUSTOMS DUTY.
- For orders outside the EU you will initially see prices including VAT. One you have specified your delivery address, the prices will be reduced so as not to include VAT. Customers outside of the EU may be subject to customs fees and/or import duties and taxes, which are levied once an order reaches your country. We do not cover any additional charges for customs clearance and these must be paid for by you (we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be).
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office or tax authority for information specific to your situation. Additionally, when ordering from us, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Please see our full terms and conditions here.