Cleanmarine Krill Oil for Men
Omega Oil Health Supplement for men
Cleanmarine® Krill Oil for Men is different to other marine Omega 3 supplements - it contains Omega 3 Fatty Acids as Phospholipids, and a blend of micronutrients. The Phospholipids are easier for your body to absorb than fish oils, and the micronutrient blend is designed to keep your heart healthy, and your testosterone levels in check.
Fished in the pristine waters off Antarctica, Cleanmarine® Krill Oil is the ideal ethical and sustainable choice for marine sourced EPA/DHA.
- Fast Omega 3 absorption
- Doesn’t repeat like fish oils
- Ethically fished
About Cleanmarine Krill Oil
As concern continues to rise over declining fish stocks Cleanmarine Krill Oil provides a pure, environmentally friendly and superior form of Omega 3 EPA and DHA.
Concerns over fish oils:
- Rapidly declining fish stocks
- PCB's and heavy metal pollutants
- Extensive processing, deodorising, distilling, heating or refining of the delicate oils
- Fishy aftertaste and burps!
- Cleanmarine Krill Oil is
- Sustainably and ethically harvested
- 100% pure from the cleanest ocean (every batch is tested for purity)
- Processed gently
- Free from fishy aftertaste or burps!
Antarctic Krill are tiny shrimp like crustaceans that live in our cool deep oceans. They are the most abundant living organism on the planet and provide a source of EPA and DHA in the form of Phospholipids, rather than the Triglyceride Omega 3 found in fish oils.
Our cell membranes are made up predominantly of phospholipids so the EPA and DHA is easily assimilated by the body. Fish oils need to be processed by the body before they can be assimilated and so are not as efficiently absorbed. Studies have shown that less EPA and DHA from Cleanmarine Krill Oil is required to achieve similar health benefits as an equivalent amount of EPA and DHA from fish oils.
Krill also contain a powerful natural anti-oxidant - Astaxanthin - which gives them their reddish colour. Fish oils do not contain Astaxanthin and an anti-oxidant often has to be added during the production process.
Sustainability and Ethical fishing
Cleanmarine uses Krill Oil that has been certified to the Marine Stewardship Councils standard for sustainability - the first Omega 3 Oil to have such an accreditation in Europe. The fishing vessel has a full time observer from the WWF onboard to ensure there is no "side" catch and that strictly controlled quotas are adhered too. Only 0.0375% of all krill are fished each year, well below the precautionary level of 1%. There is no danger of over-fishing with such a tightly controlled environment.
Cleanmarine Krill are harvested from deep in the antarctic ocean. They have exceptional purity for 2 key reasons:
Astaxanthin naturally keeps the oil from oxidising and becoming rancid without the need to add anything or refine the oil.
- The antarctic current that moves in a circular motion round the Antarctic keeps the polluted waters of the Atlantic and Pacific from mixing so protecting the waters and the the wildlife from these potentially harmful elements.
- Krill are very low down in the food chain so that even if there were pollutants they would accumulate extremely small amounts. Fish are higher up the chain and therefore can accumulate a lot more toxins
- No Fishy burps!
- As fish oils provide Omega 3 EPA and DHA in Triglyceride form which the body has to break down and then reassemble into a form it needs at the cellular level and is absorbed by the stomach , you will often find that the fish oils repeat on you with an unpleasant fishy aftertaste.
- Cleanmarine Krill Oil is absorbed by the small intestine, not the stomach and is already in the form required for efficient absorption so you do not get the same reflux or aftertaste ensuring no complaints from your partner or friends!!!