Health supplements for children.
Healthy children grow into healthy adults, so good nutritional foundations in childhood have lifelong benefits. This extensive range of high quality nutritional supplements for children covers the key areas that underpin child development from neonatal nutrition, promoting healthy immunity, general nutritional support and specific formulations to support complex needs.
Full range of children's vitamins and minerals from leading brands, children's probiotics especially designed to help a healthy gut in children, omega oil including the popular Nutri Eskimo Little Cubs product and that are becoming recognised for the benefits they give to child development. All designed with ease of use in mind so that where possible chewable, liquid and tasty!
Ideally, kids should get their vitamins from a balanced, healthy diet that includes:
- Milk and dairy products like cheese and yogurt (preferably low-fat products for kids over age 3)
- Plenty of fresh fruits and leafy, green vegetables
- Protein like chicken, fish, meat, and eggs
- Whole grains like steel-cut oats and brown rice
Which Kids Need Vitamin Supplements?
Well-rounded, home-cooked meals aren't always possible. That's why pediatricians may recommend a daily multivitamin or mineral supplement for:
- Kids who aren't eating regular, well-balanced meals made from fresh, whole foods
- Finicky eaters who simply aren't eating enough
- Kids with chronic medical conditions such as asthma or digestive problems, especially if they're taking medications (be sure to talk with your child's doctor first before starting a supplement if your child is on medication)
- Kids eating a lot of fast foods, convenience foods, and processed foods
- Kids on a vegetarian or a vegan diet (they may need an iron supplement), a dairy-free diet (they may need a calcium supplement), or other restricted diet
- Kids who drink a lot of carbonated sodas, which can leach vitamins and minerals from their bodies