Can-C Health Supplement
Cataracts a thing of the past?
Approved by Innovative Vision Products, Can-C™, is manufactured in a GMP pharmaceutical facility which meets ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 standards by a licensed manufacturer located in Great Britain.
- Can C cataract eye drops has been proven to reduce the occurrence and slow the development
- of senile cataract.
- Can C eye drops can assist to lower the intraocular pressure associated with glaucoma.
- Can C eye drops is also beneficial for contact lens disorders.
- Can C cataract drops have also been shown to help those suffering from presbyopia.
- Can C eye drops can be used to treat corneal disorders.
- Can C eye drops can combat eyestrain.
- Can C eye drops can ease computer vision syndrome.
- Can C eye drops can end the discomfort of ocular inflammation.
- Can C eye drops can restore normal sight to those inflicted with blurred vision.
- Can C eye drops can alleviate dry eye syndrome.
- Can C cataract drops have been used with great success in the fight against retinal diseases.
- Can C eye drops have been used in the treatment of vitreous opacities and lesions.
- Can C carnosine have a wealth of properties which can improve the function of the aging eye.
Cataracts are caused by the hardening and discolouration of the lens due to lifelong cross-linking (glycosylation) of the lens proteins with ascorbate. This persists in the aqueous humor at high concentrations, due to the low availability of natural defences in the form of anti-oxidants (which decline with advancing age). N-acetylcarnosine delivers L-carnosine into the aqueous humor of the eye (the fluid area surrounding the lens) where it acts as a natural and comprehensive anti-oxidant, protecting structural lens proteins from the free-radical induced oxidation process.
As cataracts develops, antioxidants defence in the body is exhausted, leading to the cross-linking of the lens crystallins and producing a clouded lens and impaired eyesight. The clinical trials show that the regular use of a 1% N-acetylcarnosine (N.A.C.) eye-drop, delivers a high dose of carnosine capable of reversing the lens cross-linking of the lens crystallins and aids in the reduction and possible eradication of cataracts.
Can-C NAC Eye Drops:
• Natural Lubricant
• 100% Hyperallergenic
• 100% Sterile
• Can be used with contact lenses
• Are safe to use long term
• Can be used on pets
N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC) 1.0% (approved by IVP)
Glycerin (lubricant) 1.0%
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium (lubricant) 0.3%
Sterile Water (Ophthalmic Grade Isotonic Solution, pH 6.3 to 6.5)
Buffers: Potassium Bicarbonate and Boric Acid
Purified Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative) 0.3%
Can-C™ is manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures) facility per FDA guidelines, however only the lubricants (Carboxymethylcellulose sodium) and (glycerin) are approved by the FDA for ophthalmic use, and can be listed as active ingredients on our label. Can-C™ is not FDA approved for the treatment of cataracts as the clinical trials have been conducted primarily in Russia over the last decade; therefore N-Acetylcarnosine (1%) is listed as an inactive ingredient on the label.