Tiredness can be an adrenal problem
Monday, 6 June 2016 | Editor
SIGN UP for free newsletters and make sure you are kept up to date with new health articles (and get 20% of your first order for health supplements).
How tiredness can be an adrenal problem that health supplements can help.
Go and buy health supplements to support the glandular system
Symptoms associated with adrenal problems:
- Tend to be a late evening/night person
- Tired in the evening, then have a second burst of energy around 11pm
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Slow starter in the morning
- High blood pressure (normal is 120/80)
- Feeling wired or jittery if drinking coffee
- Clench or grind teeth
- Calm on the outside, troubled inside
- Chronic low back pain, worse with fatigue
- Become dizzy when standing up suddenly
- Arthritic tendencies
- Crave salty foods
- Perspire easily
- Chronic fatigue, or get drowsy often
- Afternoon yawning
- Afternoon headache
- Asthma, wheezing or difficulty breathing
- Sensitive to bright light
- Allergies and/or hives
- Weakness, dizziness
What might help:
- Tyrosine is a precursor to thyroid, adrenocortical hormones and to the neurotransmitter dopamine.
- Magnesium is required for the proper function of nerves and muscles.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) plays an important role in the manufacture of adrenal hormones.
- Vitamin C and lemon bioflavonoids are important antioxidants and help support the immune system
- Tissue concentrates help support the function of the target organ.