Fantastic new range of organic health supplements from Viridian
Tuesday, 25 April 2017 | Editor
We are proud and delighted to announce that over 200 Viridian organic health supplements are now available to UK customers. See them all here.
Why are Viridian supplements different
Did you know that 50% of a tablet is made up of glues, known as binders, to hold the tablet together? For most people this is just an irritating fact, but for people who are hyper allergenic, this can be a real issue. It is possible to make a range of nutritional supplements acceptable for the majority of people without these "nasties". VIRIDIAN HAVE:
From the seed to the recycling bank
- More than 40% of the Viridian Nutrition range is certified organic by the Soil Association, guaranteeing the provenance and eco-friendliness of the ingredients.
- All the Viridian fresh organic tinctures and ointments are grown and traditionally made in the UK, reducing the environmental impact of transporting ingredients around the world.
- VIRIDIAN capsules and organic nutritional oils are manufactured in the UK, creating local jobs.
Viridian use minimum packaging for their products, all made from recycled or recyclable materials, from their glass bottles to the recycled cardboard shipping boxes.
- 100% active ingredients
- No nasty additives
- UK manufacture
- Green business practices
- Supporting the community
Some more you should know
Viridian is committed to creating a nutritional supplement range with integrity, quality and innovation. The objectives are:
- To use the highest possible ethical standards
- to generate significant funds for children’s and environmental charities.
So far, the Viridian Nutrition Charity Donation programme has donated to: Friends of the Earth, NSPCC, Woodland Trust, UNICEF, The Princes Trust, Comic Relief, RSPB, Terrence Higgins Trust, Shelter, the Woodland Trust, Save the Children and more. By choosing Viridian Nutrition you helping to benefit the lives of others as well as your own.
Each year, Viridian ask health store stockists to nominate and vote for their favourite charities and funds will go:
- 40% goes to children’s charities
- 40% to environmental charities,
- 20% o a combination of other charities.
All charities must be properly registered and have no involvement in animal research.
So do go and have a look around.