Biocare Vitamin D3 1000iu
This high potency vegan vitamin D3 food supplement, provides 1000 iu Vitamin D per capsule. Although some foods such as oily fish contain this vitamin, most is obtained from natural sunlight. During the winter months or when the weather is overcast, this vitamin D supplement may help ensure that your body receives the daily dosage required to function efficiently.
- 60 Vegetable capsules (60 days supply at 1 per day).
- A vegan D3 sourced from algae.
- With no unnecessary additives or allergens.
- Provides 1000 iu vitamin D per capsule for bone & immune support.
What is vitamin D3 1000 IU used for?
Vitamin D is a nutrient which supports the normal absorption and utilisation of phosphorus and Calcium, two minerals needed for the good health of bones, teeth and muscles. Vitamin D is also required for the normal functions of the immune system. A lack of vitamin D can have negative consequences on health and lead to certain bone conditions.
How much vitamin D should you take during pregnancy?
The Department of Heath (DoH) recommends everyone (including pregnant and breastfeeding women) to supplement with 10 micrograms (400 iu) of vitamin D during the winter and autumn.
Take one capsule daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) Anti-Caking Agent(Ascorbyl Palmitate).
|INGREDIENT ||AMOUNT ||PROVIDING ||% EC NRV |
|Vitamin D3 1000iu (Algal source) ||25ug || ||500 |
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult your GP before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Biocare are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare practitioners. Read more about BioCare here
BioCare Vitamin D3 1000iu - 60
Our Price: £12.85(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£10.71 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 12 Loyalty Points