BioCare Spectrumzyme Health SupplementHealth Supplement - fat breakdown and food tolerance.
Spectrumzyme is a broad spectrum enzyme complex which assists the body in the breakdown of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. It is useful digestive support to help improve tolerance to a wider variety of foods.
- Protease, Bromelain and Papain assist the body in the digestion of proteins
- Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of fats and oils
- Amylase is required for the efficient digestion of carbohydrates
- Gluten Protease breaks down gluten in wheat, barley, oats and rye
- Lactase hydrolyses lactose (milk sugar)
- Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- BioCare Spectrumzyme is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- BioCare Spectrumzyme is suitable during Pregnancy and whilst Breastfeeding
Product Information per Daily Intake
Bromelain 76.5mg (providing 180 gelatin digesting units (GDU's))
Lactase 22.5mg (providing 4875 lactase units)
Papain 9mg (providing 15 papain tyrosine units (PTUs))
Protease 7.5mg (providing 13.5 casein protease units (CPU's))
Lipase 4.8mg (providing 262.5 lipase units (LU's))
Gluten Protease 3.75mg (providing 10.5 protease units (PU's))
Amylase 1.5mg (providing 90 amylase units (AU's))
Potato Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Bromelain, Capsule, (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Lactase, Anti-caking Agent, (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Papain, Protease, Lipase, Gluten Protease, Amylase.
- From Cereals containing Gluten
- From Soya
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Biocare are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare practitioners. Read more about BioCare here
BioCare Spectrumzyme 90 Veg Caps
Our Price: £29.55(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£24.63 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 29 Loyalty Points