BioCare Polyzyme Forte
This highly potent, broad spectrum enzyme complex, contains a combination of vegetable-derived enzymes such as Bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, cellulase, lactase and maltase, with Lactobacillus acidophilus live bacteria.
- 10 days supply at three per day.
- Presented in recyclable packaging.
- With no unnecessary additives or allergens.
- For everyday use - 1 capsule can be taken with every main meal.
- Provides 8 different digestive enzymes with distinct roles: bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, cellulose, lactase, maltase & sucrase.
- Contains a superior, high tech 'molecular sieve', which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the enzymes fresher & stable for longer.
What is Polyzyme?
It is a vegetarian source of acid stable enzymes which are used to assist the body's own natural process. It is designed to retain breakdown capability over a wide range of pH variances. All of the enzymes are acid stable against stomach pH.
What does Polyzyme Forte do?
It is a comprehensive enzyme complex for broad spectrum support. Digestive enzymes can help to break down food, such as protein, carbohydrate and fat, into smaller particles ready for absorption. They can also help to break down certain sugars, such as lactose. Polyzyme Forte contains stable enzymes that can survive stomach acid.
Take one capsule with a main meal three times daily, or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bromelain, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate),Protease, Cellulase, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lipase, Maltase, Amylase, Sucrase, Lactase.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Bromelain 153mg (providing 3600 gelatin digesting units (GDU's)).
- Lipase 39mg (providing 2100 lipase units (LU's)).
- Protease 18mg (providing 50.4 casein protease units (CPU's)).
- Amylase 15mg (providing 9000 amylase units (AU's)).
- Cellulase 13.5mg (providing 90 cellulase units (CU's)).
- Lactase 9mg (providing 1950 lactase units).
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 9mg (providing approx 630 million cells).
- Maltase 4.5mg (providing 3.6 amyloglucosidase units (AGU's)).
- Sucrase 3mg (providing 450 invertase units (IU's)).
|INGREDIENT ||AMOUNT ||PROVIDING ||% EC NRV |
|Amylase ||9000 AU || || |
|Bromelain ||360 GDU || || |
|Cellulase ||90 CU || || |
|Lactase ||1950 LU || || |
|Lipase ||3600 FIPU || || |
|Maltase ||3.6 AMGU || || |
|Protease ||50.4 CPU || || |
|Sucrase ||600 SU || || |
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60) providing 630 million live bacteria || || || |
| || || |