Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methylfolate
This methylated supplement provides folate in its naturally active form, breaking down any barriers to your body using this nutrient efficiently.
- Can be used on the go.
- With no unnecessary additives or allergens.
- The perfect alternative to tablets or capsules.
- Ideal for those with digestive & absorption difficulties.
- A highly potent liquid folate in a simple, purified water base.
- Presented in environmentally friendly, recyclable packaging.
- May support energy, mental health & well-being, immunity, and methylation.
What is liquid Methylfolate?
It is an alternative to tablets or capsules, which may prove particularly beneficial to those with digestive and/ or absorption difficulties. It provides a naturally active form of folate as Methylfolate which is better absorbed and used by the body.
Is Methylfolate better than folic acid?
Some individuals are less able to efficiently convert folic acid to methylfolate due to genetic variations in the activity of the MTHFR enzyme, therefore taking methylfolate is a more effective option for everyone.
How does folate affect pregnancy?
Taking a 400 ug supplement of folate is recommended prior to and during pregnancy to support normal maternal tissue growth.
Shake well before use. Take four drops daily in water with food, or under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
Purified Water, Stabilisers (Acacia Gum & Xanthan Gum) Folate (Calcium L-methylfolate), Preservatives (Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate).
|INGREDIENT ||AMOUNT ||PROVIDING ||% EC NRV |
|Folate (Methylfolate) ||400mcg || ||200 |
| || || |