Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Iron 15 ml
This liquid food supplement features Iron gluconate in a simple, purified water base with no unnecessary additives.
- Clinically effective.
- With no unnecessary additives.
- An optimally absorbed, high potency liquid form providing 7 mg per 10 drops.
What does liquid iron help with?
This optimally absorbed, high potency liquid form provides 7 mg per 10 drops, which help form red blood cells, support energy and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Is liquid iron better?
Yes. It is flexible, so you only use what you need. It is easily mixed into liquids too, or can be used as a sublingual under the tongue. And while it is particularly suited to individuals who are sensitive to inorganic iron supplements, it can also be used by those who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules.
Take ten daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue or as professionally directed.
Purified Water, Ferrous Gluconate, Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
|INGREDIENT ||AMOUNT ||PROVIDING ||% EC NRV |
|Iron ||7mg || ||50 |
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is broken.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult your GP before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Biocare are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare practitioners. Read more about BioCare here
BioCare Nutrisorb Liquid Iron 15ml
Our Price: £13.25(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£11.04 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 13 Loyalty Points