BioCare magnesium Powder Description
- Magnesium contributes to a number of important functions including normal muscle function and maintenance of normal bones and teeth as well as contributing to normal energy metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
- Magnesium Malate may be particularly useful for sportspeople or those who undertake extensive exercise
BioCare Magnesium Powder Ingredients
Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Malate
|Ingredient ||Amount ||Providing ||% EC NRV |
|Magnesium ||200mg || ||53.3 |
BioCare Magnesium Powder Recommended Intake
One heaped scoop (approx 1.5g) daily with food or as professionally directed.
For best results, mix the powder into water or juice and stir straight away.
BioCare Magnesium Powder Warnings
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Biocare are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare practitioners. Read more about BioCare here
BioCare Magnesium Powder - 90g
Our Price: £15.19(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£12.66 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 15 Loyalty Points