Biocare Magnesium Citrate Description
Magnesium Citrate is a potent supplement of magnesium that is easily absorbed and used by the body. It provides 100mg of elemental magnesium per capsule and is suitable for everyday use.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
- Magnesium Citrate is easily absorbed and used by the body.
Biocare Magnesium Citrate Ingredients
Magnesium Citrate, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT ||AMOUNT ||PROVIDING ||% EC NRV |
|Magnesium ||300mg || ||80 |
Biocare Magnesium Citrate Dosage
One capsule taken 3 times daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Biocare Magnesium Citrate Warnings
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
Biocare are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare practitioners. Read more about BioCare here
BioCare Magnesium Citrate - 90
Our Price: £17.65(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£14.71 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 17 Loyalty Points