BioCare Glutenzyme Plus
This enzyme complex combines cellulase, protease and amylase, plus two billion Lactobacillus live bacteria. It is easy to take too - simply swallow a capsule with any meal that includes gluten, such as rye, wheat & barley.
- Presented in recyclable packaging.
- 30 days supply at one capsule per day.
- With no unnecessary additives or allergens.
- All enzymes in Glutenzyme are from vegetable sources.
- Contains a superior, high tech 'molecular sieve', which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the bacteria fresher & stable for longer.
What does Glutenzyme Plus do?
Glutenzyme Plus has been designed to remain acid stable against a wide variance of stomach pH values, which ensures it stays effective throughout the digestive tract.
- Cellulase helps digest fibre & cellulose in food.
- Glutenzyme is acid stable against stomach pH.
- Amylase is required for the proper digestion of carbohydrates.
- L. acidophilus may assist digestion & maintain intestinal bacterial balance.
- Glutenzyme is able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances.
- Glutenzyme provides L. acidophilus to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora.
- L. brevis is a lactic acid forming bacteria that may assist with the breakdown of gluten & other proteins in cereals.
Take one capsule with any meal containing gluten, or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, day place (max. 20°C).
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Protease, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),Cellulase, Amylase, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Brevis, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
|INGREDIENT ||AMOUNT ||PROVIDING ||% EC NRV |
|Protease (14 CPU) ||100mg || || |
|Cellulase (75 CU) ||25mg || || |
|Amylase (300 AU) ||10mg || || |
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60) ||7.5mg* || || |
|Lactobacillus brevis (CUL-23) ||7.1mg* || || |
|Providing a total of 2 billion live bacteria. || || || |
|*Typical amounts, may vary. || || |
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet & healthy lifestyle.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a GP before using this product.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach and/or intestine.
Biocare are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare practitioners. Read more about BioCare here
BioCare Glutenzyme Plus 30
Our Price: £11.79(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£9.83 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 11 Loyalty Points