See complete Biocare product listing
Why buying from a BioCare Approved Recommender is important
The BioCare range of nutritional supplements was developed by practitioners for practitioners some 25 years ago. Their range of quality supplements is now much bigger but their ethos of supporting those who recommend remains, be they in consultation or in store.
The recipe for being the best supplement company is simple;
- Be at the forefront of science & research developments & listen to what practitioners and other customers tell us
- Develop and manufacture scientifically sound formulations, in differing forms for maximum bio-availability
- Innovative processes and products based on credible research
- High quality raw ingredients
- Education, advice and support - our Clinical Nutrition Team are renowned for their expertise and desire to aid practitioners with product advice and specific protocols
- Unrivalled customer service
Education programme - product advice - same day dispatch - in store training
BioCare® is a UK based company founded ‘by practitioners, for practitioners' and their range of products has been recommended by professionals for over 25 years. In fact BioCare health supplements are of the very highest "professional" quality.
Demanding the highest quality in everything they do,the BioCare® team sources the best raw ingredients, avoid artificial colourings, sweeteners and flavourings, and strive to deliver the highest levels of customer service.
With a world class education programme,BioCare are dedicated to the development of professional recommenders,we have an experienced Clinical Nutrition team always available to offer support and advice
There are only a few organisations approved by Biocare to sell their products. The organisation has to be vetted by BioCare for knowledge, customer service and how products are stored. You should never buy BioCare products form a store that is not able to show the BioCare Approved Recommender Logo as the products my be short dated, badly stored (important for goods that need to be refrigerated for example), or may have been obtained form sources other than BioCare themselves. They may even not be genuine BioCare products.