BioCare Cervagyn Nutritional Description
for women - vaginal support
BioCare Cervagyn is a cream based product for women containing the lactic acid bacteria acidophilus and garlic to help to maintain vaginal freshness and support healthy vaginal flora.
This is a new formulation, containing rose and garlic. A few women have found this new formulation too strong and have experienced irritation. BioCare advise customers to use the Cervagyn externally only, and for internal use there is Interfresh
- Improved Formulation
- For external application
- Cervagyn is a vaginal cream designed to help support vaginal flora
- Lactic acid produced by lactic acid bacteria helps to acidify the vaginal wall
- L. acidophilus may help to re-establish the balance of favourable microflora in the vagina.
BioCare Cervagyn Nutritional Ingredients
PEG-32, PEG-8, Lactobacillus, Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb powder, Rosadamascena (Rose) flower oil
BioCare Cervagyn Nutritional Dosage
One application twice daily, morning and bedtime, or as professionally directed
BioCare Cervagyn Nutritional Warnings
- Discontinue Cervagyn in cases of irritation
- Cervagyn is not a contraceptive and should not be used with condoms
- Cervagyn is not for use in pregnancy or if pregnancy is planned.
Allergens: No Allergen
Biocare are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare practitioners. Read more about BioCare here
BioCare Cervagyn Vaginal Cream 50g
Our Price: £18.65(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£15.54 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 18 Loyalty Points