BioCare Cervagyn Vaginal Cream
This unique topical cream for women contains the lactic acid bacteria acidophilus with Garlic to help to maintain vaginal freshness and support healthy vaginal flora.
This is a relatively new formulation, containing rose and garlic. A few women have found this new formulation too strong and have experienced irritation. BioCare therefore recommends women only use Cervagyn externally, and for internal use there is Biocare Intrafresh - Vaginal Probiotic Pessaries 6.
- Improved formulation.
- For external application.
- Cervagyn is a vaginal cream designed to help support vaginal flora.
- Lactic acid produced by lactic acid bacteria helps to acidify the vaginal wall.
- L. acidophilus may help to re-establish the balance of favourable microflora in the vagina.
Does acidophilus help with vaginal itching?
It is actually naturally found in the vagina, so maintaining the correct balance should keep harmful yeast from overgrowing.
Apply a thin layer of cream to the external genital area daily, ideally overnight, or as professionally directed.
Use of sanitary protection is advisable.
Keep refrigerated and avoid direct sunlight and heat.
PEG-8, PEG-32, Lactobacillus, Allium sativum Bulb Powder, Rosa damascena Flower Oil.
|INGREDIENT ||AMOUNT ||PROVIDING ||% EC NRV |
|Lactobacillus acidophilus & Lactobacillus gasseri || ||100 Million CFU per g |
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Discontinue use in cases of irritation.
- Do not use if pregnant, or if pregnancy is planned.
- This product is not a contraceptive & should not be used with condoms.
- If you are under medical supervision, please seek appropriate medical consultation before using this product.
Biocare are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare practitioners. Read more about BioCare here
BioCare Cervagyn Vaginal Cream 50g CLEARANCE
(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£7.78 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 9 Loyalty Points
|Our Price: ||£9.33|
|List Price: |£18.65
|Saving Of: ||£9.32 (50%)|