BioCare Butyric Acid Complex
This high strength butyric acid food supplement provides 1815 mg of the supportive short chain fatty acid per daily intake. Butyric acid is produced as the result of the bacterial breakdown of dietary fibre. It feeds the epithelial mucosa cells lining the gut wall and is essential in maintaining the integrity of the gastrointestinal wall.
- 30 days supply at 3 per day.
- Presented in recyclable packaging.
- Easy to swallow vegetable capsules.
- With no unnecessary additives or allergens.
- Buffered with calcium & magnesium to ensure delivery to the colon.
- Provides 1815 mg of the supportive short chain fatty acid per daily intake.
What is the use of butyric acid?
The benefits of Butyric acid:
- Primarily utilised in the large intestine.
- Aids the production of 'on site' enzymes.
- Plays a supportive role in intestinal immune resistance.
- Supports the natural renewal mechanism of the gut tissues.
- Helps L. acidophilus & B. bifidum adhere to gut epithelial tissue.
- Required as a primary source of energy for rapidly growing intestinal cells.
American professor, Dr Robert Erdmann states in his book "The Amino Revolution" that butyric acid is used by many people as a pick-me-up, and to treat hypoglycaemia and reduce cravings for sweets & alcohol.
Take three capsules daily with food, or as professionally directed. This product has a strong sour smell which is completely normal.
Butyric Acid (Calcium & Magnesium Butyrate, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Medium Chain Triglycerides.
|INGREDIENT ||AMOUNT ||PROVIDING ||% EC NRV |
|Butyric Acid ||1815mg || |
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please seek appropriate medical consultation before using this product.
Biocare are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare practitioners. Read more about BioCare here
BioCare Butyric Acid Complex 90
Our Price: £44.89(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£37.41 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 44 Loyalty Points