BioCare Butyric Acid Complex Description
Healing of gut after anti fungal treatment for candida
Butyric acid is a short chain fatty acid produced as the result of the bacterial breakdown of dietary fibre. It feeds the epithelial mucosa cells lining the gut wall and is essential in maintaining the integrity of the gastrointestinal wall.
- Butyric acid is primarily utilised in the large intestine
- Butyric acid helps L. acidophilus and B. bifidum adhere to gut epithelial tissue
- Butyric acid is required as a primary source of energy for rapidly growing intestinal cells
- Butyric acid helps to support the natural renewal mechanism of the gut tissue
- Butyric acid assists in the production of 'on site' enzymes and has a supportive role upon intestinal immune resistance
- BioCare Butyric Acid Complex is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Product Information per Daily Intake
Butyric Acid 1815mg
Butyric acid is the natural end result of the bacterial breakdown of fibres from whole foods, such as fruit and vegetables. Butyric acid feeds the cells of the intestinal lining and is essential in maintaining the integrity of the gastro-intestinal wall.
Butyric acid helps L.acidophilus and B.bifidumad here to gut epithelial tissue. Butyric acid helps to increase the natural healing mechanism of the gut tissue after antifungal treatment for Candida. Butyric acid has a normalising effect upon the production of ‘on site’ enzymes and has a supportive role upon intestinal immune resistance.
BioCare Butyric Acid Complex
.Dr Robert Erdmann states in his book "The Amino Revolution" that it is used by many people as a pick-me-up, and to treat hypoglycaemia and reduce cravings for alcohol and sweets.
L-Methionine is a sulfur-containing amino acid with antioxidant properties. Methionine is the precursor to cysteine. Methionine is essential to help support growth and development. It is required for protein synthesis and in liver detoxification pathways.
L-Glutathione is a natural sulphur-containing peptide formed by linking three amino acids: Glutamic acid, cysteine and Glycine. It acts in antioxidant and detoxification systems and is also involved in helping amino acid transport across cell membranes.
L-Phenylalanine helps produce neurotransmitters, the brain's chemical messengers. It is a precursor to tyrosine which is used to manufacture certain hormones, including adrenalin (epinephrine), noradrenalin (norapinephrine), L-dopa, and dopamine. It is also a precursor to tyrosine.
Ingredients: BioCare Butyric Acid Complex
Butyric Acid, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
Dosage: BioCare Butyric Acid Complex
One capsule taken three times a day with food, or as professionally directed. NB: This product has a strong sour smell which is completely normal.
Warnings: BioCare Butyric Acid Complex
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
Biocare are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare practitioners. Read more about BioCare here
BioCare Butyric Acid Complex 90
Our Price: £44.89(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£37.41 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 44 Loyalty Points