Bio Acidophilus Powder Biocare
Nutritional Health Supplement
Biocare Bio Acidophilus Powder contains the well renowned LAB4 complex of live bacteria for everyday use. The LAB4 complex is one of the most clinically-researched combinations of live bacteria, consisting of two specific proprietary strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus, along with Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis.
BioCare probiotics have always led the way in quality; they exhibit proven shelf life and stability, the bacteria are able to survive stomach acidity and attach to the tissue of the gastrointestinal tract where they are required. All of these characteristics ensure delivery of the optimum number of viable organisms. After years of research BioCare developed the exclusive LAB4 complex.
- Effective - guaranteed 20 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life.
- Advanced - human compatible strains that are bile and acid resistant and adhere to the gut wall.
- Optimum stability - contains a superior, high tech 'molecular sieve', which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the bacteria fresher and stable for longer.
- No unnecessary additives and dairy free.
- For everyday use and suitable alongside antibiotics.
- Easy to mix in to drinks or sprinkle on to food.
- Environmentally friendly - recyclable packaging.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- 30 days' supply at ½ teaspoon per day.
What is acidophilus powder used for?
Until now BioCare have only been able to provide this popular Bio-Acidophilus probiotic combination in a capsule, but with further advances in their probiotic technology and manufacturing techniques, they are now able to provide the same Bio-Acidophilus organisms in a useful and convenient powder form. With this in mind, this powder is lactose free and provided in a base of FOS (fructooligosaccharides), which is a natural fibre derived from chicory that provides a food source to help promote the growth and survival of the probiotic organisms.
- Probiotic organisms help to support a healthy immune system.
- It may help maintain a healthy balance of bacteria within the gastrointestinal tract.
- It may be helpful to support a healthy digestive and immune system, particularly after antibiotic use.
- Now in a powder form useful for children, the elderly and for anyone who prefers powders to capsules and tablets.
The role of probiotic supplements inhuman health is both varied and of fundamental importance. However in practice the full benefits of these products are not always achieved partly because the micro-organisms do not reach the gastrointestinal tract in sufficient numbers or with sufficient activity to be effect.
Details about choosing probiotics and what conditions they are likely to help and which they will not