BioCare Baby BioFlora powder
BioCare BioFlora contains the LAB4B complex as used in the Swansea Baby study consisting of Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei and Lactobacillus salivarius. It also contains includes GOS (galactooligosaccharides), a prebiotic fibre which is naturally found in breast milk, and FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which help to maintain a healthy balance of beneficial bacteria.
- 33 g.
- Trusted by parents.
- No need to refrigerate.
- Suitable alongside antibiotics.
- With no unnecessary additives.
- Recommended by healthcare practitioners.
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives & flavours.
- Suitable for breast-fed & formula-fed babies from birth.
- Presented in environmentally friendly, recyclable packaging.
- Guaranteed ten billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life.
- Contains the LAB4B complex as used in the Swansea Baby study.
What is BioFlora used for?
It is for everyday use and suitable alongside antibiotics. It has been specifically formulated to reflect the gut of newborn babies and infants, and may therefore promote a healthy gut and digestion, as well as potentially reduce the risk of an allergy in a babies later life. The product contains a superior, high tech ‘molecular sieve’, which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the bacteria fresher and stable for longer.
How do you give a baby Bioflora?
A parent can ppply the powder directly into their baby’s mouth on a clean finger, alongside a feed. Alternatively, they may wish to mix it into warm milk or their favourite food.
¼ teaspoon (approx. 1 g). Apply the powder directly into the baby’s mouth on a clean finger, alongside a feed. Can also be mixed into warm milk or food.
Galactooligosaccharides (Milk), Fructooligosaccharides, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Bifidobacterium Bifidum And Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Paracasei.
|INGREDIENT ||AMOUNT ||PROVIDING ||% EC NRV |
|Galactooligosaccharides (GOS) ||635 mg || || |
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) ||100 mg || || |
|Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61) ||41.7 mg* || || |
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) ||11.2 mg* || || |
|& Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34) || || || |
|Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08) ||8.4 mg || || |
| || ||Providing a total of 10 billion live bacteria, guaranteed until the end of shelf life if stored correctly. || |
| || ||*Typical amounts, may vary || |
| || || |
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is broken.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet & healthy lifestyle.
- If your baby or child is under medical supervision, please consult your GP before use.
Biocare are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare practitioners. Read more about BioCare here
BioCare Baby BioFlora (33g)
Our Price: £35.55(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£29.63 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 35 Loyalty Points