Bio-Kult S.Boulardii 30 Capsules
Bio-Kult S.Boulardii is an advanced multi-action formulation that contains the live yeast culture of Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-3799 with vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). It can be used on a continuous basis (up to six months) or for a short period of time, such as when travelling abroad.
- 30 Capsules.
- Gluten free.
- Made in the UK.
- No need to refrigerate.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Backed by clinical research.
- Vegetarian Society approved.
- Targets the immune & digestive system
- Suitable for adults & children over 3 years.
- Capsules can be pulled apart & the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole.
What is Saccharomyces boulardii used to treat?
Bio Kult S Boulardii has been designed to target both the immune system and digestive tract. Saccharomyces boulardii may also be beneficial in the treatment and prevention of diarrhoea, while the addition of vitamin D3 contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
How long does S. boulardii take to work?
It is a natural product and any difference seen will vary between each patient. This could range from a few days to a few months.
Directions for use
- Adults & children 12+ years: Take one to two capsules daily, with food.
- Children 3-11 years: Take one capsule daily, with food.
If taking antibiotics
- Adults & children 12+ years: Take two to four capsules daily. Continue taking for up to two weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- Children 3-11 years: Take two capsules daily. Continue taking for up to two weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
When travelling abroad
One week before travel follow guidelines for general use. During travel take four capsules daily and continue to take for one week following the end of travel.
Live yeast culture (Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-3799, Preplex (Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) & Gum Acacia), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
Vitamin D3 6 mcg (120% Nutrient Reference Value), 500mg live yeast microorganisms per 2 capsules (5 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 625mg microorganisms per gram (6.2 x 109 CFU).
Product may contain milk.